We know that many elements go into marketing and promoting the gTLDs that you offer to your customers. To help you in your efforts to share .blog with your clients, we’ve created this Marketing Assets page as a one-stop shop for any .blog promotional needs. We will continually update this page as we develop more materials, so keep checking back for new additions.
Whether you’re just launching a .blog promotional program or looking to revamp your messaging around our TLD, check our Brand Guidance page for a high-level, easy-to-use overview of target colors, messaging, fonts, et al. for guidance.
We also have Messaging Kits available for assistance with language and copy around .blog domains.
We partnered with Nominet to produce some handy guides, blog posts, and graphics to help customers and end-users get started with their new .blog domain. Please feel free to use and distribute amongst your customer-base.
- Getting Started with SEO: An introduction to the world of SEO, including how it works, why it’s important, and free tools to use to make the most of your domain.
- How to Move Your Website to a New Domain: For customers who may be switching to a new web address, this straightforward checklist will walk them through all the necessary steps to get their new site up and running as smoothly as possible.
- How to Monetize Your Blog: For bloggers of all levels, we’ve created a convenient list of ways to generate income from your blog, ranging from joining a known ad network to writing sponsored posts.
- SEO For Bloggers: Here’s what you need to know: An essential part of blogging is, not only producing content, but making sure that content gets seen. As a primer to our “Getting Started With SEO” guide, we’ve developed this post to help introduce bloggers to some of the basics of Search Engine Optimization.
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Blogging: Many people like the idea of blogging, but aren’t sure about how, or if, they should get started. Here, we’ve written up some helpful reasons as to why everyone can, and should, start a blog, complete with their own .blog domain, of course.
Social Media and Supporting Graphics
Social media is an excellent way to reach your customers and let them know that you have these new resources available to them.
To help promote these materials, we’ve created graphics that you can use via your social networks, or within the copy on your website. They work as both stand alone content in your .blog promotions, or alongside our blog posts and instructional guides.
Image Library and Banners
In addition to the supporting graphics for our guides and blog posts, we also have a variety of website marquees available for your use.
If you prefer to develop your own designs, feel free to use the following royalty-free images from our image library.
Here you can download the .blog logo in different sizes and formats, or you can download a complete archive including all versions and color references by clicking on this link.
Feel free to download and use any of the files linked above to promote .blog on your website. By downloading the logo files linked from this page, you agree to:
- Display the logo standalone, not in a sentence or phrase.
- Use the complete logo, not its elements separately.
- Conserve the logo proportions and integrity.
- Keep the logo flat as it is, without drop shadows, glows, 3D or other effects.
Additionally, we have a variety of videos available, including messaging from our CEO and Founder, as to why .blog is the best option for the blogging community, and new gTLDs as a whole.